- Have any questions?
Garage Door Guru – Offering Fast, Affordable, and Reliable Lonelyville, NY Garage Door Installation Services
The garage door is one of the first things you see when you pull up to your house; it’s also a feature that you use on a constant basis. Despite these facts, if you’re like most homeowners, you might not give your garage door a lot of thought. You open it, close it, and go about the rest of your day.
But what if your garage door is so worn that it’s impacting the look of your home? What if it’s in such disrepair that it isn’t operating properly? In either of these situations, it’s time to consider a new garage door installation. If you’re thinking that it’s time to install a new garage door, you’re going to want to choose a company has an outstanding reputation and a proven track record of success; in Suffolk County, that company is Garage Door Guru!
Reasons to Consider a New Garage Door Installation
Why should you consider installing a new garage door? Here are just some of the reasons that a replacement may be in your best interest:
- It’s in disrepair. If your garage door is difficult to open, gets stuck, or doesn’t close all the way, it might be time to replace it. While repairs are definitely a possible (Garage Door Guru offers complete repair services, too!), sometimes, there’s just no way to fix the problem. When your garage door can’t be repaired, installing a new one is in your best interest
- It isn’t visually appealing. Garage doors take a serious beating. After years of use and constant exposure to the elements, they can become faded and worn out. Sometimes, paint or replacing a few panels may do the trick, but if quick fixes aren’t enough to freshen it up, replacement might be a better option.
- It isn’t safe. A garage door that isn’t operating properly is a serious hazard. It could collapse on top of a vehicle – or worse, on top of a person or a pet – and cause serious damages or injuries. Furthermore, if your garage door doesn’t close properly, it’s an invitation to intruders who could potentially break into your home.
- It’s outdated. If you’ve recently updated the rest of your home’s exterior – installed new siding, laid a new driveway and walkway, and hung new windows and shutters, for example – chances are your existing garage door is sticking out like a sore thumb! Replacing it with a new one that matches the rest of your home’s exterior is definitely worth your while.
Benefits of a New Garage Door Installation
Still not sure that installing a new garage door is the best choice? Consider some of the following benefits and you’ll easily see why updating this feature is definitely a great investment.
- Improved safety. By replacing a broken, malfunctioning garage door, you’ll instantly improve the safety of your family and your home. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that the door won’t collapse on someone or something, and that the entry point to your house will be properly secured.
- Enhanced curb appeal. A garage door is one of the biggest elements of your home’s façade. If it’s old and outdated, or if it doesn’t tie in with the rest of the exterior, your curb appeal is going to suffer. Installing a new door will instantly improve the aesthetic appeal of your property and make you feel proud every time you pull up into the driveway.
- Increased property value. Because a new garage door improves the safety of your home, coupled with the fact that it enhances the curb appeal of your house, a new door will surely increase your property value. If you’re thinking about selling in the future, you’ll certainly see a return on your investment.
- More convenience. There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to open or close a garage door that sticks, or is temperamental and decides to stop working at the most inconvenient times. Installing a new door will make using your garage a lot more convenient, as you’ll have no trouble opening and closing it and will be able to come and go as you please.
Garage Door Guru: Suffolk County’s Most Trusted Garage Door Installation Company
Improved safety, more convenience, enhanced curb appeal; whatever the reason, if you’re thinking about installing a new garage door, contact the company that Lonelyville, NY residents trust most: Garage Door Guru!
With years of experience, a proven track record of success, and fast, efficient, and affordable services, you can have confidence knowing that all of your garage door installation needs will be met when you choose us. We provide a wide selection of styles from the best names in the industry. Our associates will help you select the best garage door to meet your specific needs, and our technicians will expertly install it.
To learn more or to schedule a consultation, please give us a call! Dial 888-920-9248 to start the exciting process of installing a new garage door! We look forward to working with you and promise that we will do more than just meet your needs; we’ll do everything we can to exceed them!
- Learn more about Lonelyville, NY 11770
- Open a Lonelyville, NY map
- Find the Lonelyville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Lonelyville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Lonelyville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Lonelyville, NY public and private schools
- Lonelyville, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State
What to do When Garage Door Spring Breaks?
When your garage door springs break, you should first secure your property, and then call Garage Door Guru to come repair your broken garage door spring. Move your valuables inside the home, as garage thefts in New York have been steadily rising over the years.
Get In touch
Leave us a message
GARAGE DOOR MAINTENANCE
Your car gets a tune up and regular maintenance performed, right? Garage door maintenance will insure its dependability and longevity. Just as your car’s maintenance keeps the driver and passengers safe, buying garage door maintenance will help fortify your home from break-ins. So, when you call Garage Door Guru for a tune up and maintenance, our number one priority is to ensure your garage door is keeping your family safe at all times.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
Do you need 24 hour Emergency Garage Door Repair in New York area? You’ve come to the right place! Our Garage Door Guru certified technicians are available 24/7. Whether it is rain or shine outside, we will be at your door when you need us. We perform all garage door repairs and installation jobs on a emergency basis. We understand that garage doors can malfunction at any time, leaving your property vulnerable. This is why our technicians are on call ready to respond to any garage door emergency repair needs!
COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR
Your company relies heavily on your entire business functioning properly. This goes for each of the commercial garage doors as well. Garage doors can break down from the wear and tear of repetitive use, the occasional slight (or severe) bump from company vehicles, and weather fluctuations. When commercial door repair is necessary, your company is likely losing revenue. At Garage Door Guru we offer expert commercial overhead door repair services for residential, commercial and industrial overhead doors. Our professional technicians will complete your commercial garage door repair job in a timely and efficient manner. Get your business up and running in a shorter time with the help of Garage Door Guru.