- Have any questions?
Garage Door Guru: Offering Exceptional Garage Door Repair for Your Suffolk County Homeowners
Have you been having issues with your garage door? Is it shimming, shaking, or making loud noises when you open and close it? Has someone accidentally backed a car into it? Whatever type of problem you’re experiencing, if you’re in need of garage door repair in Northport, NY, there’s only one company to call: Garage Door Guru!
Garage Door Guru is a leading Suffolk County garage door repair company. For years, our highly trained technicians have been repairing all types of issues on all kinds of garage doors for the residents of Northport, NY, and our repair services are second to none. Whether it’s fallen off the track, the rollers are broken, or the panels need to be replaced, we can handle any kind of garage door repair and restore the safety, security, and overall curb appeal of your home.
Signs Your Garage Door is in Need of Repair
Over the years Garage Door Guru has been in business, we’ve learned that many homeowners aren’t aware of the signs that indicate garage door repair is necessary. While some issues, like failure to open or close, are pretty obvious, other problems aren’t so apparent.
At Garage Door Guru, we are committed to ensuring the safety of Northport residents. To that end, we think it’s extremely important to educate homeowners about some of the signs that indicate there’s a definite problem with a garage door. By having an understanding of the signs of trouble and paying attention to how the door is functioning, you can get the repair services you need and avoid a potentially dangerous situation.
Some of the signs that indicate garage door repair is necessary to include:
- Slow operation. If you have an electric garage door, if it’s opening and closing, but slower than usual, it could be a sign that something is wrong with the motor or the electrical system.
Wobbling. If your garage door is wobbling, even just a little, one of the sides may have fallen off track or one of the tracks is damaged.
- Sagging. When a garage door sags on one side or in the middle, the hinges may be loose or the pulley system could be misaligned. Initially, the sagging may only be a cosmetic problem, but eventually, the damage will become worse and you’ll have a serious problem on your hands.
- Loud noises. Given the weight of a garage door, it’s normal to hear some degree of noise when it opens and closes; however, the noise should be minimal. If it seems exceptionally loud, a spring, bracket, or roller may be faulty.
- Broken pieces. You should get in the habit of inspecting your garage door on a regular basis. If you notice any holes, chips, dents in the panels or along the edges, or if the rubber lining along the bottom is frayed or torn, you should have the problem addressed by a professional. These issues may seem minor, but if they aren’t corrected, over time, they could become a serious (and costly) problem.
- Increasing utility bills. Has your energy bill been climbing even though you haven’t been using more power? If so (and believe it or not), your garage door could be to blame. The seal may be damaged, the door may not be closing all the way, or there could be gaps along the sides. Any openings in the door will allow conditioned air inside your home to pour out and hot and cold outdoor air to seep in, which could cause a spike in your energy consumption – and your utility bills.
Why is Garage Door Repair Important?
If you’ve noticed any of the above-mentioned problems, don’t delay; have them repaired right away! Why? – Because a garage door plays an integral part in the safety, security, and aesthetic appeal of your home. If left unattended, even minor problems can become serious issues down the road.
- Improved safety. A damaged garage door is a serious safety hazard. That door is heavy, and if it isn’t functioning properly, there’s a chance that it could fall on top of someone and cause major injuries.
- Enhanced security. The garage is an entry and exit point of your house. If it’s in disrepair, it may not be able to close properly, exposing your home to theft.
- Reduced energy bills. As noted, faulty garage doors can cause a spike in your energy consumption. Increased energy use isn’t only bad for your wallet; it’s also bad for the environment.
- Improved curb appeal. Dents, dings, chips, cracks, sags; a damaged garage door can be unsightly and can have a major impact on the curb appeal of your home.
Garage Door Guru: The Suffolk County Garage Door Repair Experts
If you’re experiencing problems with your garage door, you want to have a seasoned professional attend to the issue. For years, homeowners throughout Northport, NY have been relying on Garage Door Guru for their garage door repair needs. As a fully licensed and insured company, we specialize in all types of garage door repairs. Our team of highly trained and experienced technicians will perform a complete inspection of your garage door, identify the problem, and correct it. We’ll get the job done right the first time around, quickly and affordably.
No garage door repair is too big or too small for our team; at Garage Door Guru, we repair it all!
Whatever the issue, you can count on us to make the necessary corrections. With same day
and 24-hour emergency repair services, no other company can compare to the fast and efficient repair services we provide.
If Your Garage Door Needs Repair, Don’t Despair; Contact Garage Door Guru!
Contact Garage Door Guru for all of your Northport, NY garage door repair needs. The moment you call, we’ll dispatch a team of technicians to your location to address and correct the problem. To learn more or to request service, dial 888-920-9248 today!
- Learn more about Northport, NY 11768
- Open a Northport, NY map
- Find the Northport, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Northport, NY pharmacies
- View the current Northport, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Northport, NY public and private schools
- Northport, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State
What to do When Garage Door Spring Breaks?
When your garage door springs break, you should first secure your property, and then call Garage Door Guru to come repair your broken garage door spring. Move your valuables inside the home, as garage thefts in New York have been steadily rising over the years.
Get In touch
Leave us a message
GARAGE DOOR MAINTENANCE
Your car gets a tune up and regular maintenance performed, right? Garage door maintenance will insure its dependability and longevity. Just as your car’s maintenance keeps the driver and passengers safe, buying garage door maintenance will help fortify your home from break-ins. So, when you call Garage Door Guru for a tune up and maintenance, our number one priority is to ensure your garage door is keeping your family safe at all times.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
Do you need 24 hour Emergency Garage Door Repair in New York area? You’ve come to the right place! Our Garage Door Guru certified technicians are available 24/7. Whether it is rain or shine outside, we will be at your door when you need us. We perform all garage door repairs and installation jobs on a emergency basis. We understand that garage doors can malfunction at any time, leaving your property vulnerable. This is why our technicians are on call ready to respond to any garage door emergency repair needs!
COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR
Your company relies heavily on your entire business functioning properly. This goes for each of the commercial garage doors as well. Garage doors can break down from the wear and tear of repetitive use, the occasional slight (or severe) bump from company vehicles, and weather fluctuations. When commercial door repair is necessary, your company is likely losing revenue. At Garage Door Guru we offer expert commercial overhead door repair services for residential, commercial and industrial overhead doors. Our professional technicians will complete your commercial garage door repair job in a timely and efficient manner. Get your business up and running in a shorter time with the help of Garage Door Guru.